Tattoo Talk #1 | My Tattoos

Hello everyone!

I know what you are all thinking - it's been ages since I last posted anything on here! I don't have any elaborate excuses other than the fact I have been super dedicated to my Uni work that blogging seemed to slip my mind for a period of time. I have been wanting to restart my blog for a while now as I absolutely love writing about the things I love, so I thought what better post to come back with than one all about my tattoos?!

If you follow my Instagram then you will probably know that I have been building up quite the collection of tattoos since my 18th Birthday, and probably will continue doing so for the foreseeable future as I have so many more tattoos planned which I can hopefully get started on later this year.

There's just something about getting tattooed that I absolutely love - I actually find it so relaxing! If you have tattoos then you will definitely know the feeling I am talking about.

Onto my tattoos, I currently have a full sleeve on my left arm which is about 99.9% finished and then three tattoos on my right arm.

Starting with my right arm, on my forearm I have the very first tattoo that I ever got - my constellation with the quote 'follow the stars' underneath it. My star sign is Capricorn and I'm a very astrological person therefore there was no doubt that this would be my first tattoo. Also on my right arm I have my parents dates of birth in Roman numerals.


Moving onto my left arm I have my sleeve which is so close to being finished, I just need a few more gap fillers underneath my arm and then it will be all finished. I kept a mandala and nature theme for my sleeve and I am really happy with how it has turned out, everything just ties in so well together.

I am going to show you progress pictures starting from the very first tattoo I got on this arm to make up my sleeve, all the way to the finished piece. This definitely was a long process due to the intricacy and level of detail that went into all of the tattoos, but it was so worth it.












I hope you have all enjoyed having a look at all of my tattoos so far! I am planning on making this into a series so in my next instalment I will be talking all things tattoo aftercare as well as tips and tricks for caring for your new tattoo.

Let me know in the comments what other tattoo themed posts you would like to see and if you have tattoos tell me what you've got!

Until next time,
Emily xo 

Comments