Jeffree Star Cosmetics Conspiracy Palette | Review & Swatches

Hello everyone!

I am so excited to write this blog post as I have been desperately trying to get my hands on the gorgeous Jeffree Star Cosmetics Conspiracy palette ever since it was released last year - and I finally have one! I couldn't not dedicate a whole post to this palette saying as though I have waited so long to add it to my collection.

The shades in this palette are just absolutely stunning and I don't have anything in my collection quite like this. I'm also obsessed with the shade names they're so creative and fun. With all the spare time on my hands at the moment I'm definitely going to have plenty of opportunities to play with these shadows and create some fun looks, so check out my Instagram if you want to see those.


Of course I just had to swatch all of the shades as soon as this arrived and I am so impressed with the formula of the shadows - they're so smooth and buttery. This is absolutely no surprise to me though as JSC palettes are always up to the highest quality and never fail to exceed my expectations.
 Bottom to top: Ranch, My Pills, Tanacon, Diet Root Beer, Just A Theory & Spiraling
 Bottom to top: Conspiracy, Pig-Ment, Food Videos, Trisha, Cheese Dust & Flaming Hot
Bottom to top: What's The Tea?, Diet Cola, Not A Fact, Sleep Paralysis, Illuminatea & My Ride's Here 

I am so excited to see all of the beautiful looks I can create with this palette over the next few weeks! Do you own the Conspiracy palette? What are your thoughts on it?

Shop this post: Jeffree Star Cosmetics Conspiracy Palette (£54.00)

Until next time,
Emily xo 

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. I definitely agree with you there, they're stunning!

      Emily xo

      Delete

Post a Comment