My Skincare Picks | Mario Badescu

Hello everyone!

I never really used to be that big on skincare and would use the same face wash everyday with the occasional face mask thrown in. I recently made a vow to myself that I would start looking after my skin a lot better and immediately logged onto Beauty Bay to order all of the best skincare products I could find. I ordered a variety of Mario Badescu products because I have sampled the brand before and all of the products do come very highly recommended.

Fast forward two months or so and my skin is looking so much clearer and healthier. I thought it would be rude not to share my skincare secrets therefore in today's post I am going to be sharing all of my Mario Badescu skincare essentials.

Mario Badescu Acne Facial Cleanser
My first skincare essential is the Acne Facial Cleanser which I use twice a day, morning and evening. This cleanser is very gentle on the skin and doesn't leave my skin feeling stripped of all it's good nutrients. The main ingredient in this cleanser is salicylic acid which works wonders on blemished skin and has really contributed to the clearing up of my skin. 

Mario Badescu Drying Mask
I use the Drying Mask two or three times a week to really clarify my skin, and this one is perfect for targeting breakouts as well as oiliness. This face mask may not smell the nicest but it does absolute wonders for my skin, and I can always count on it to remove any buildup in the pores therefore reducing blemishes. 

Mario Badescu Special Cucumber Lotion
After I've cleansed my skin I like to take some of the Special Cucumber Lotion on some cotton pads and apply it to the skin. This lotion is very similar to a toner as it contains cucumber which tackles imperfections and also adds hydrating properties to the lotion. This is especially perfect to use following the Drying Mask as it can be quite intense on the skin. 

Mario Badescu Drying Lotion
I think that this product is definitely what Mario Badescu is most known for as it has been a staple in a lot of skincare routines for many many years now. I can't believe it took me so long to try this product out because it is absolutely amazing for removing those painful under the skin breakouts. I must admit, the scent does make my eyes water a bit as it's so strong but it really does do the trick. 

Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Cucumber & Green Tea
Last but not least I have the Aloe, Cucumber & Green Tea Facial Spray, another very popular Mario Badescu product that I only recently got around to trying. After all of those intense drying treatments this is essential to hydrate and replenish the skin. I love spritzing this all over my face and neck after completing my skincare routine, and if you like a dewy makeup look then you can also spritz this after applying your makeup. 

So, those are all of the amazing skincare bits that have absolutely transformed my skin recently! Have you tried any of these? What did you think?


Until next time,
Emily xo

Comments

  1. I do enjoy setting up a new skincare routine, I'm not an expert but it's nice to see an improvement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember I bought the drying lotion and I'm pretty sure I'm the only person who just couldn't get on with it. I've always wanted to try some of their face mists though I know sooo many people who love them
    Charlotte / Charlotte's Picks

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is very excellent article you just put here, very nice article idea you shared with us, thank you very much.
    viscous fiber foods

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment