Catpawcino Cat Cafe, Newcastle

Hello everyone!

A few days ago I visited the lovely Catpawcino cafe in Newcastle. If you don't live in Newcastle then you may not be familiar with Catpawcino however, if you can't already tell by the name, it's basically a cafe full of cats! They have the most adorable cats and kittens ever and as this was my first time visiting I thought that I would document the lovely day I had.

First of all, the decor is so lovely in this cafe - I especially loved the portraits of all the cats hanging on the wall.

On every table there is a little cat profile which contains pictures of all the cats as well as their names and some information about them - I think this is a lovely touch. There are also a few rules to follow which are displayed on the table in order to keep the lovely kitties safe.


I am a huge cat lover so I was totally in my element and I just think all of the cats are absolutely adorable - just look at them!






The cafe serves snacks, hot and cold drinks as well as a selection of cakes and biscuits. I chose the ham and cheese toast and a lemonade, both of which went down a treat.

Overall I had a great time at Catpawcino and I am definitely going to be visiting them again very soon! You can check out Catpawcino on Twitter and Facebook, where there is more information on the cafe and their gorgeous kitties.

Have you ever visited a cat cafe? What are your thoughts?

Until next time,

Comments