Another Little Beauty Bay Haul

Hello everyone!

You may recall I posted something titled 'A Little Beauty Bay Haul' just under a month ago... Since then I shamefully admit I have placed multiple Beauty Bay orders, but I didn't want to bombard you with tons of hauls so I just kept my orders to myself. My most recent order consists of four Jeffree Star Cosmetics products and I really wanted to share them with you all because I am obsessed with JSC and am working on building my collection up. If you would like to see what gems I picked up then keep on reading:)

Summer 2018 Collection Velour Lip Scrub in Gummy Bear (£12.00):
The JSC Summer 2018 range has just been released and I am totally obsessed with the orange packaging! I picked up two items from the Summer collection; the first being this yummy Velour Lip Scrub in the flavour Gummy Bear. My initial impression of this lip scrub was that the scent is really fruity and fitting for the Summer time. The texture of the scrub itself isn't too rough but at the same time is perfect for smoothing out the lips. 

Summer 2018 Collection Velour Liquid Lipstick in Cherry Wet (£16.00):
I was so impressed with this lipstick when I first lay eyes on it because the shade is exactly how it looks on the website- which is rare when buying lip colours online! This shade is totally out of my comfort zone as I always wear a nude lip colour, but I was drawn to it and just had to get it. I am yet to wear this as I am going to be taking it on holiday with me (I think it will look gorgeous with a tan!) but from the swatch it's a beautiful shade and I'm going to make every effort to wear it:) 

Skin Frost in Siberian Gold (£25.50):
This is by far the item which I am most excited about as I have been wanting to try a JSC highlighter for absolutely ages now! I decided on the shade Siberian Gold which is a versatile champagne shade, ideal for everyday wear. I was really pleasantly surprised with how big the highlighter pan is- this is definitely going to last me a while. The pigmentation is exactly what I expected and I can't wait to wear this.


Velour Lip Scrub in Watermelon Gum (£12.00):
Because one lip scrub wasn't enough; I picked up a second! Again, this is a fruity scent because it's the Summertime and what else would you want in the Summer?! The scent of this is really strong, you can smell the watermelon instantly after taking the lid of the tub, and again it's the same soft consistency.

Those are the lovely goodies I picked up from Beauty Bay! Do you own any Jeffree Star Cosmetics products?


Until next time, 

Comments