Beauty Bits I've Purchased Recently

Hello everyone!

What better way to pass the time in lockdown than with online shopping, am I right?! I've treated myself to some beauty bits over the past few weeks, some of which are already loved by me and some I have never tried before, so I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to share my purchases with you all.

Urban Decay All Nighter Foundation in 2.0 (£31.00) & Urban Decay All Nighter Concealer in Fair Warm (£23.00):
The first purchases I made are the Urban Decay All Nighter foundation and concealer, two things I have had on my wish list for years now. I usually like to stick with products I know and love when it comes to my base makeup so I just never got round to trying these out - until now! I'm very much a full coverage base lover and I have heard that these products offer amazing long wearing coverage so I am excited to try these out for myself and see how I get on with them. 



Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge 4 Pack (£17.99):
I've used the Real Techniques beauty sponges to apply my base makeup with for absolutely years now and absolutely swear by these sponges, however I was in desperate need for new ones as mine were really old and full of holes. It's safe to say this 4 pack of sponges was well needed and my skin will be thanking me for finally purchasing some new ones. You can clearly tell from the photograph that I just couldn't wait to open these as one of the sponges is missing as it went straight into my everyday makeup bag! 

Tangle Teezer in Silver Sparkle (£12.00):
Another item I have had in my daily beauty routine for as long as I can remember are Tangle Teezer hairbrushes. Tangle Teezer hairbrushes are the only ones I can rely on to leave my hair knot free and the designs are so pretty too. I have had my current brush for quite a while so I thought it would be a good time to treat myself to a new one. This time I opted for the sparkly silver detangling brush as I am a sucker for anything sparkly. 

Maybelline The Falsies Lash Lift Mascara (£9.99):
Along with base makeup products, mascara is something that I don't really change up regularly as I know the ones that work for me but sometimes it is nice to try new products out which is why I purchased Maybelline The Falsies. I have heard a lot about this mascara and from what I've seen it really does transform your lashes so I will definitely put this to the test and let you all know what I think. 

Vo5 Firm Hold Hairspray (£3.99):
This is the only hairspray I can use as all of the others I have tried over the years have irritated my scalp. I love this hairspray as it doesn't make my hair look crispy or like I've got a ton of hairspray in it, but still holds my curls all day long. Plus, the scent of this hairspray is coconut which is absolutely divine and reminds me of being on holiday so it's a win win really. 

Benefit Cosmetics Foolproof Brow Powder (£22.50):
Benefit really do have the best brow products on the beauty market! I love using powder on my eyebrows and therefore the Foolproof kit is perfect as it contains two powder formula brow tones. I cannot fault Benefit's brow products as I'm also a big fan of their Gimme Brow for setting my brows in place. 



Garnier Pure Active Charcoal Nose Strips (£5.99):
I love a good pamper night and pore strips are perfect for really cleansing the nose and removing any product buildup. I've never tried these pore strips from Garnier but they've got really good reviews so I'm excited to see how they perform. 

Garnier Micellar Water Combination Skin (£7.99):
I think at this stage everybody has tried the Garnier micellar at some stage of their lives and I still absolutely swear by this cleanser for removing my makeup. I haven't found a micellar water that removes my makeup as well as this one does, and it also leaves my skin feeling so cleansed and smooth. This is a staple in my skincare routine and I absolutely could not live without it. 

Have you been doing any online shopping recently? Let me know what you've purchased in the comments - you can never have too many product recommendations! 


Until next time, 
Emily xo 

Comments

  1. Oh my gosh I haven't bought a sponge in ages!! I also need to buy some pore strips soon I'm running low. My collection is soo small at the moment I literally don't have a back up for anything apart from peel off masks haha
    Charlotte / Charlotte's Picks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was using the same sponge for years - so gross haha! You can never have too many peel off masks haha

      Emily xo

      Delete

Post a Comment