Duty Free Haul | Lanzarote 2018

Hello everyone!

One of my favourite things about going on holiday is the amazing savings you can get in the Duty Free. On my recent trip to Lanzarote I travelled with Thomas Cook so I was able to take full advantage of their Airshoppen service, and I also picked up a few bits from the Duty Free in Arrecife airport.

Glamglow Supermud Face Mask (£29.00):
High Street Price £42.00
Saving £13.00
I have had this face mask on my wish list for the longest time ever, and I have no idea why it has taken me this long to finally purchase it! This face mask claims to have clearing and mattifying benefits, amongst others, so I am excited to give this a try. I will definitely update you when I have tried this:)



Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray (£19.00):
High Street Price £24.00
Saving £5.00
This is another product that has been on my makeup wish list for quite some time and I finally decided to try it out. I had heard so many amazing reviews on this setting spray and everyone seems to love it, so I knew that I would have to try this sooner rather than later. I opened my Duty Free parcel as soon as I got to my hotel as I pre-ordered it with Airshoppen to receive on the outbound flight, because I knew that I wanted to use it whilst I was away. Even on an evening it was quite warm in Lanzarote, around 25 degrees, so I definitely needed this to keep my makeup looking fresh. I definitely noticed a difference using this setting spray and I will continue to use it and no doubt repurchase- expect to see this in my next 'Currently Loving' post!

Kinder Schoko-Bons & Sweets Parcel (€8,95 & €11,00):
There was a HUGE confectionery section in the Duty Free at Arrecife airport so I obviously picked up a few treats for myself. Kinder is my favourite chocolate and I couldn't resist this big bag of Schoko-Bons. I was also drawn in to this sweets parcel as it is jam packed with yummy sweets including marshmallows, sour rollers and fruity chews. 

Clinique High Impact Mascara Trio (£27.00):
High Street Price £57.00
Saving £30.00
I tried a sample of this mascara a while ago and I really got along with it. I had been meaning to buy the full sized version ever since trying the sample but for some reason I never got around to it. When I spotted this trio for a whopping £30 saving I knew that this was the perfect time to stock up on one of the best mascaras I've ever tried. 


Victoria's Secret Body Mists in  (€16,00 each):
I was beyond excited when I spotted a Victoria's Secret stand in the Duty Free as I was not expecting it whatsoever. I am a big fan of the Victoria's Secret body sprays so I settled on four fragrances; Pure Seduction, Coconut Passion, Love Spell and Temptation.

Narciso Rodriguez Rouge Eau De Parfum (£44.00):
High Street Price £62.00
Saving £18.00
Another purchase which was influenced by a product sample is this perfume. I first came across this brand when I got a sample of this perfume in a magazine and I knew instantly that this would be my new fragrance and something I had to purchase ASAP. I was really pleased to see this on the Airshoppen website and this smells exactly how I remember it. I'm no good at describing fragrances but if you get the opportunity to smell this then do it- you'll not regret it!

RayBan Erika Sunglasses in Black (£87.00):
High Street Price £116.00
Saving £29.00
I don't own that many pairs of sunglasses but I have been meaning to treat myself to some RayBan's for a while now; they just have such a great range! I decided on this pair as I, surprisingly, don't own any black sunglasses. They are really flattering on me and I think that they will suit a range of facial shapes.



Smashbox Step By Step Contour Kit (£24.00):
High Street Price £29.50
Saving £5.50
I had no intention of buying this contour kit before seeing it on the Airshoppen website, but I have the Smashbox Shape Matters palette and I've used the contour shade to death from it. I figured this would be the same as the contour powder in that palette, and it is, so I'm happy to be using one of my favourite contour powders of all time. 

Those were all of the lovely goodies I picked up whilst on my travels! What was the last Duty Free item you picked up?

Shop this post: Glamglow Supermud Face Mask (£29.00) // Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray (£19.00) // Clinique High Impact Mascara Trio (£27.00) // Victoria's Secret Body Mist in Pure Seduction (£15.63) // Victoria's Secret Body Mist in Coconut Passion (£15.63) // Victoria's Secret Body Mist in Love Spell (£15.63) // Victoria's Secret Body Mist in Temptation (£15.63) // Narciso Rodriguez Rouge Eau De Parfum (£44.00) // RayBan Erika Sunglasses in Black (£87.00) // Smashbox Step By Step Contour Kit (£24.00)

Until next time,

Comments