Christmas Gift Guide For Her | Stocking Fillers

Hello everyone!

In true Christmas tradition I am going to be posting some gift guides to give you ideas of what you can buy your loved ones this year. In this post I will be sharing stocking filler ideas and in my next installment I'll share some more lovely gifts.

Sleek Ultimatte Lips (£8.50):
I always love receiving makeup for Christmas and there are some great little sets out there which are perfect for any makeup lover's stocking. I found this Sleek set online for just £8.50 and it contains 4 miniature liquid lipsticks. Liquid lipsticks are really on trend at the moment and with a selection of nudes, reds and berries there's a colour for everyone. 

Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter Ornament (£6.00):
Soap & Glory always put out some great Christmas sets, and this year is definitely no exception. Their ornament-style stocking fillers are really nice and I would recommend them for anyone in your life as everyone LOVES Soap & Glory! The first ornament which I think is great contains a full sized tub of their Righteous body butter. This is a lovely moisturiser as it smells amazing and is so nourishing on the skin.

Soap & Glory Merry Kiss-Much Ornament (£6.00):
The second ornament from Soap & Glory which is a big hit this year contains a pretty berry lip gloss as well as a miniature eyeliner, perfect for completing your Christmas party look! 

Pretty Suds Bath Bombs (£4.00 each):
Bath bombs are always a great stocking filler gift. I found these lovely bath bombs in Boots and just had to pick some up for my friends. I picked up two different scents and they are just so pretty, I can only imagine how lovely these will look in the bath.

Nivea Sweet Lips Gift (£6.50):
If you have someone in your life that is a lip balm fanatic then this is the gift for them! I love taking care of my lips as I wear a lot of matte lipsticks, and Nivea lip balms are some of the best. I like this set as it contains four of their best lip balms, and you can also reuse the tin.


Of course... chocolate and sweets too! 
Of course it wouldn't be a stocking without some form of confectionary! I've purchased a range of confectionary for my family and friends. Superdrug has a large variation of confectionary on the website and in stores too.

I think that all of these lovely items are perfect to pop in your loved ones stocking! Have you started your Christmas shopping yet? 

Until next time,

Comments