Currently Loving #17

Hello everyone!

This is my first favourites post since both Christmas and my Birthday so I definitely have quite a few products to get through. I will try to keep things as brief as possible and if there are any products you would like a full review on in a separate post then please do let me know.

Missguided The Glow Up Shimmer Body Mist (sold out):
This body mist was part of one of the gift sets which I featured in a Christmas gift guide back in December, and I absolutely could not resist keeping this one for myself. This body mist contains gold shimmer so you can imagine just how beautiful it looks on the skin- especially on an evening! The scent is also divine and I just hope that they bring this back in December. 

Jeffree Star Cosmetics Alien Palette (£46.00):
There was absolutely no doubt that the iconic Jeffree Star Cosmetics Alien palette would be making an appearance in this post, nor should it shock you. This has been a Holy Grail product of mine ever since December and you can definitely tell how well loved this is. I will be needing a new one soon haha!

Pandora Enchanted Crown Ring (£60.00):
This ring is something I also got for Christmas and I honestly could not be happier to finally have it. I have been lusting over this for months because I don't have anything quite like this and I think it's just stunning. I absolutely love the black stones and that makes it quite unique. 

Shawn Mendes Signature 2 Perfume 100ml (£41.00):
I am a big fan of the first perfume Shawn released, and have went through about 4 bottles, so I was super excited when he released Signature 2. I knew that I would love this from the get go and I totally do. It's quite a musky scent compared to the Signature 1 however a beautiful scent nonetheless, plus I can still smell it hours after putting it on. 

MAC Matte Lipstick in Whirl (£17.50):
I have been a lover of liquid lipsticks for quite some time now but sometimes it is so much quicker and easier to just swipe on a regular lipstick, especially if you're in a rush or doing a more natural makeup look. When I went to Edinburgh in December I spotted this MAC lipstick in the shade Whirl and it just looked like the perfect everyday colour for me, plus it's a matte formula which is pretty much all I wear! I love this as it's really quick to apply and it's on the darker side so the perfect way to brighten up your makeup whilst still sticking with a nude. I hadn't bought a MAC lipstick in about 2 years prior to this but it has reminded me just how much I love their products, especially the lipsticks. 


Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer in Luminous Bronze Light (£45.00):
Also on my Edinburgh trip I picked up this bronzer from Hourglass. One of the artists at the Hourglass counter used this on me and it was just so beautiful that I could not say no. These bronzers are really special as they have Photoluminescent Technology infused into them which really manipulates the natural light to give your face a sculpted look whilst still looking natural. I love just grabbing a fluffy brush and buffing this around the face. 

Urban Decay Naked Cherry Palette (£42.00):
I was really surprised to get this gorgeous palette for Christmas and I have been getting so much use out of it ever since. I did a whole blog post about this beauty but in a run down the shades are so unique, pigmented and pretty. 

MAC Studio Fix Powder Foundation in NC35 (£26.00):
I have wanted to try this powder for quite some time now as it is definitely one of the most raved about beauty products. I finally got my hands on one for my Birthday and I tried it out immediately. I absolutely love this as it adds just that bit extra coverage to your face because it is a powder foundation. This is definitely overtaken my Rimmel Stay Matte as I do not have to touch up my face whatsoever throughout the day. Definitely going to repurchase this when I've finished this pan, which shouldn't be too long as I am using this everyday! 


Those are the bits and pieces I am loving at the moment. What are your current favourites? 

Shop this post: Missguided The Glow Up Shimmer Body Mist (sold out) // Jeffree Star Cosmetics Alien Palette (£46.00) // Pandora Enchanted Crown Ring (£60.00) // Shawn Mendes Signature 2 Perfume 100ml (£41.00) // MAC Matte Lipstick in Whirl (£17.50) // Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer in Luminous Bronze Light (£45.00) // Urban Decay Naked Cherry Palette (£42.00) // MAC Studio Fix Powder Foundation (£26.00)

Until next time,
Emily xo

Comments

  1. How pretty is that Pandora ring, it's gorgeous! I would love to own some Pandora jewellery xx

    Gemma • Gemma Etc . ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cannot get enough of Pandora jewellery, I always go there first when I'm looking for new pieces!

      Emily xo

      Delete
  2. Loving this post Emily! You've got some great things here! As Gemma said, the ring is absolutely to die for and, girl, I have Whirl and it's so nice on so many different skintones. I was so looking forward to getting the Alien palette because ICONIC but it was sold out when I had the cash, unfortunately - amazing to see it lived up to expectations though! x
    Marina Rosie x
    https://marinawriteslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sad you haven't got to try the Alien palette yet but keep trying girl because it is amazeee! Thanks for the lovely comment:)

      Emily xo

      Delete

Post a Comment