Currently Loving #16

Hello everyone!

As you should all know by now, this is my favourite type of blog post to write as I absolutely love sharing new products which I know you will all love too. I knew that I didn't want to leave it too long to share with you what I am loving at the minute as I have a few things to share today.

NuMe Classic Curling Wand 19mm (£60.00):
Back in July I got my hair cut just above my shoulders which was quite a change as my hair used to be really long. I curl my hair most days however the curling wand I had used previously was a bit big for my shorter hair, so I knew that I had to pick up a smaller one immediately. I had heard great things about the NuMe curling wands so I decided to go for their 19mm curler, and it's the absolute perfect size for my hair length. One thing I will say about this is that the plug is European so you have to attach a EU to UK adapter to it, but luckily I already had one at home! Other than that I have been using this most days and I am obsessed with the loose curls it produces. 

Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Ring The Alarm Eye Shadow Palette (£15.00):
I bought this palette the day that it was released as it was very hyped about and so I obviously wanted to try it out for myself. I was debating whether to purchase the whole vault of 4 palettes but I decided just to go for the one palette as I know that the shades in this palette are something I will reach for very regularly. The shades in the Ring The Alarm palette are all gorgeous warm toned shadows which means they are perfect for this time of year when pretty much all I wear is warm toned shades! The shadows are buttery and blend out nicely on the eyes, whilst keeping their high pigmentation. I kind of wish I had purchased the whole vault now! 


Bottom to top: Lolli, Boom, Bomb Ass & Framed

Victoria's Secret Body Mist in Temptation (£15.00):
You may recall from my duty free haul back in August that I picked up a few Victoria's Secret body mists, and there is one scent in particular which I am obsessed with. I love Victoria's Secret body mists in general as the fragrance always lasts on me all day and the Temptation body mist has been very well loved by me over the past few months. I am no good at describing scents but one thing I can say about this is that it is quite a musky scent which I particularly love for the Autumn/Winter. I will definitely be picking up more bottles of this in the future as it is my signature scent right now! 

River Island Silver Glitter Block Heel Ankle Boot (£42.00):
I owned a very similar pair of these boots last year, except they were gold, however I was really sad when the zip broke. These are the perfect staple shoes to add to you collection so I knew that as soon as I found something similar I would be buying them without a doubt. A few weeks ago I came across these and I immediately bought them! I love anything glittery so you can imagine I'm absolutely in love with these. 

Anastasia Beverly Hills Sugar Glow Kit (£41.00):
I have no idea why I didn't pick this up sooner as I have been eyeing it up for ages now! I have been absolutely loving a glowy, highlighted look lately and this palette is a great addition to my highlighter collection. The shades are great for all skin tones and they just look beautiful; my favourite shades being Marshmallow and Butterscotch.


Left to right: Marshmallow &  Butterscotch

NYX Born To Glow Liquid Illuminator in Sunbeam (£8.00):
Like I just mentioned, I have been loving the dewy look recently and so I wanted to pick up a liquid highlighter which I can use on my declitage. This looks so pretty and I will be taking it along with me on holiday as it's going to look even more stunning with a tan! 

L'Oreal True Match Foundation in 4.N Beige (£9.99):
This foundation has been one which I have been meaning to try for some time and I have finally gotten round to it recently. I bought the shade 4.N Beige, which is a little darker than my usual skin tone, as I am going on holiday very soon so I will be more tanned than usual. I also like to use a foundation slightly darker because it just makes me look a lot more healthy. The formula of the foundation isn't really thick but isn't super runny either; it's just right. It offers a medium coverage which I have actually been loving a lot recently as it makes your skin look flawless whilst still looking sort of natural. Big thumbs up from me:) 

L'Oreal Casting Creme Gloss Semi-Permanent Hair Dye in 550 Mahogany (£6.79):
I started dying my hair about 2 months ago as I just fancied a change, and the shade I've been dying it with is very Autumn/Wintery. I love this hair dye range as it doesn't contain ammonia and is also very conditioning on the hair too. This lasts around a month as it's semi-permanent; I just wish they did a permanent version! 

Tresemme Colour Revitalise Shampoo (£5.49):
Last but not least, the final product I have been religiously using is this Tresemme Colour Revitalise shampoo. This was on offer in Superdrug so I picked it up and I really wish I had of got a few more bottles as this has helped to keep my hair colour vibrant, whilst also making my hair silky smooth. The bottle is huge and so it will last you quite some time, even if you wash your hair daily like me. If you have coloured hair this is an essential product that you NEED!

Those are the gems I have been using and loving recently. What are your current faves? 

Comments