LUSH Christmas 2018 | Top Picks

Hello everyone!

One of my favourite things about the festive season is all of the amazing LUSH products- I just can't get enough of them and would buy them all year round if I could! As soon as this parcel arrived the classic LUSH smell hit me and it reminded me just how much I love their products. Carry on reading to see what lovely things I picked up and would recommend this Christmas.



Butterbear Bath Bomb (£2.75):
This bath bomb is perfect for anyone who has sensitive skin as it's very gentle on the skin. It's also great if you have dry skin as it contains cocoa which is a very nourishing and hydrating ingredient. The scent of this bath bomb is that clean scent that everyone knows and loves. 

Luxury Lush Pud Bath Bomb (£4.95):
This has been a long time Christmas favourite of mine for many years now, which is why I picked up two of these. The scent is just so soft and not overpowering at all, sort of like baby powder. It also helps that all of the colours look beautiful when you pop this one in your bath. 

Golden Wonder Bath Bomb (£5.50):
Golden Wonder is another classic Christmas product from LUSH and again, I have been loving this one for a long time. This bath bomb is more on the citrus side but has some musky undertones to it. 

Santa Bomb Bomb Bath Bomb (£9.95):
I just think this bath bomb is great- it looks amazing and smells just as good! This bath bomb is the true meaning of Christmas as it's Santa and spices all in one. This has got to be one of my favourite products from this years Christmas range and you'll know why if you've smelled this; its divine. 

Snow Fairy Jelly Bomb (£5.25):
The Snow Fairy range is definitely what LUSH is most known for at Christmas time. I picked up three of their sweet smelling products, first off their Snow Fairy Jelly Bomb. I haven't used any of their jelly bombs before but this is going to be so fun!

Magic Wand Reusable Bubble Bar (£6.95):
Reusable bubble bars are really great as you can get so many sweet bubble baths from them. Magic Wand creates loads of luscious sparkly bubbles which smell just like candy floss. Another classic which I have been using for years. 

Naughty Elf Bubble Bar (£5.95):
I instantly fell in love with this bubble bar as it smells very similar to my all time favourite bath bomb from LUSH- Avobath. This is on the citrus side and is very uplifting, perfect for those early morning baths. 

Candy Mountain Yule Log Bubble Bar (£3.95):
When I took a sniff of this bubble bar it absolutely reminded me why I was obsessed with the Snow Fairy range for SO long. This is like absolute heaven in a product and I can guarantee I will be stocking up on these before the festive period ends. If you have not tried any of the Snow Fairy scented products before then you are 100% missing out! 


Those were all of the lovely LUSH goodies which I have picked up so far this festive season. What are your fave Christmas LUSH products this year!



Until next time, 

Comments