Everyday Makeup Products | Autumn 2018

Hello everyone!

I honestly cannot remember the last time I shared my full everyday makeup routine and all of the products I'm using on a daily basis. With that in mind, today I am going to be sharing the products which I will continually be using this Autumn.

Benefit Porefessional Primer:
The key to your makeup is starting off with the right product; and that for me is the Benefit Porefessional. This has actually been hiding in the back of my drawer and I haven't reached for it in a while but I will certainly not let that happen again. This smooths my skin out beautifully ready for the rest of my makeup. 

L'Oreal True Match Foundation in 4.N Beige:
I have been loving this foundation ever since I tried it out last month. I'm about to go on holiday so the darker shade will match my skin perfectly, but for now I'm liking the darker look as it makes me look more healthy. The foundation sits nicely between matte and dewy, and compliments the skin so well. It also isn't too thick so it blends out really easily and quickly. This will definitely be a part of my everyday makeup routine for the foreseeable future:) 

Kat Von D Lock It Concealer in Light Neutral 01:
To brighten up my under eye area and make myself look half awake I'm using the Kat Von D Lock It Concealer in one of the lightest shades. This offers an amazing coverage, just like the corresponding foundation, and is perfect for covering up my dark circles. This shade is just so brightening too and I love it!

RCMA No Colour Loose Powder:
Of course I want to set my base makeup in place so that it doesn't budge all day, and for that I use the RCMA No Colour loose powder. This is great as it doesn't alter your skin tone but does a great job at preventing creasing and any oiliness poking through.

Kat Von D Shade & Light Contour Palette:
I have mentioned so many times on this blog that this KVD contour palette has got to be my ultimate favourite product to contour with. It blends out so effortlessly and sculpts the cheekbones so that they look absolutely perfect. You can see that this is really well loved and I desperately need to repurchase this because my favourite shades are nearly gone. 

Jeffree Star Cosmetics Skin Frost in Sarcophagus:
You all know me; I love a blinding highlight! My favourite highlighters for a really blinding look are the Jeffree Star Skin Frosts. The shade I'm using at the minute is Sarcophagus and just look how beautiful it is! There are so many other gorgeous shades and I definitely need to get my hands on them. 

Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Ring The Alarm Eye Shadow Palette:
Autumn is the time for warm toned eye shadows; and my favourite one at the moment is the Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Ring The Alarm palette. This is one of the four palettes in her vault collection and the one which spoke to me the most as it's full of gorgeous warm toned shadows. I have been loving the shades Alert and Mugshot mixed together as a transition shade, and then I love going into the outer corner with Framed and Siren mixed. Finally, I like taking either Lolli or On Camera on the centre of the lid. 

Clinique High Impact Mascara:
I like long, separated, voluminous lashes and this is the mascara I have been using recently to get just that. I remember using a sample of this mascara years ago however this is the first time I've used the full size product and it's exactly how I remember it; extremely lengthening. 

Benefit Gimme Brow in Shade 03:
Gimme Brow is one of the only brow gels I trust to make my brows look amazing and keep them that way. This has been an important product in my makeup routine for some time now and I am yet to find another product that works just as well. 

Jeffree Star Cosmetics Velour Liquid Lipstick in Gemini:
Of course it wouldn't be a makeup-related post without mentioning a Jeffree Star liquid lipstick! The shade I'm really liking at the minute and I'm pretty sure will be my Autumn 2018 lip is Gemini as it is like a vampy warm-toned nude. 

Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray:
For about 4 months now I have been using this amazing setting spray to set my makeup into place. I wasn't expecting this to make a difference to my makeup but after using it for the first time in August I just knew that this had to become a product that I use on an everyday basis. I don't know what's in this to make your makeup look amazing for hours on end but it really does work!

Those are all of the products I have been using in my everyday makeup routine, and will continue to use throughout the Autumn. What products do you have in your everyday makeup routine at the minute? 


Until next time,

Comments