2018 In Review

Hello everyone!

A New Year is the perfect time to reflect upon the past year and think about all of the great things you got up to. I have been looking back at my 2018 in order to do this post and it feels like SUCH a long time ago, it's a good job I have my phone to look back at my year because otherwise I wouldn't have a clue what I got up to!

JANUARY
My birthday is the 11th January so I celebrated that with a meal out with some of my family. Although I don't have many photos from my birthday I am pretty sure we also went to the cinema. One thing I can remember from my birthday is that I did get my first helix pierced but I did forget to take a picture of it.

FEBRUARY
It will be no surprise to you all that February brought another piercing to my ear, which was my left tragus. To be honest that is the only exciting thing I did in February so let's move onto March:)

MARCH
At the beginning of March I really didn't get up too that much however on the 21st I did go and see Sam Smith with one of my friends. He really does have an amazing live voice and it was a great night out.


APRIL
In the first week of April I actually got my hair chopped. This may seem like something quite strange to include but I absolutely loved my long hair so it was quite a drastic moment for me. I did absolutely love the shorter look for the first few days however I very quickly begun to realise how hard it was to style. It has now grown a fair bit and I will not be doing that again in a hurry!

MAY
The beginning of the month was quite relaxed and therefore I din't get up to much. On the 18th I got my snug pierced and I will be including a picture of this as I am aware that not many people know what this is. I also had a really lovely day out with one of my friends to our local Kaspa's dessert bar and their waffles were absolutely delicious. We definitely need to plan another Kaspa's trip soon.


JUNE
I cannot even remember this but on the 11th of the month I had a walk along the seafront at South Shields, my nearest beach, and also had a really yummy ice cream sundae. I am so glad I had pictures from this day otherwise I wouldn't have even included it because I completely forgot about it. I also got my forward helix pierced later on in the month (as usual I forgot to take a picture haha).

JULY
I have absolutely no idea what I was up to in July because I have no record of the month on my phone at all. I am assuming that I was probably doing lots of shopping for my upcoming holiday though!

AUGUST
So, at the start of August we travelled to Lanzarote for a lovely week in the sun. We had a great time and I did a whole blog post on my time there so click here if you want to see what we got up to. I also took this time to do quite a bit of duty free shopping and did a whole post on that too. You just cannot go abroad without doing a spot of shopping! When I got back I also headed to my local piercing shop and decided on the really unique flat piercing- I cannot wait to change the jewellery when it's fully healed.

SEPTEMBER
On the 1st of the month I took a much needed trip to TGI Friday's AKA my favourite restaurant of all time. Their food is so delicious as are their drinks- it's making me hungry just thinking about it!


OCTOBER
October was the month of my second holiday of the year. This time we went to Gran Canaria and of course I did a whole post on that holiday too. A couple of days later I did get my second helix pierced which was quite an impulse decision but it's going to look really cool when I change the jewellery in it. The day after that I actually got asked to be my sisters bridesmaid at her wedding and I said yes.



NOVEMBER
I get all of my piercings done at Doc Black which is based in Newcastle and I took another trip there in November to get my other tragus done, and this was the last piercing I got in 2018. November was quite a big month in terms of my dream career also, as I finally sent my university applications off to study Midwifery. I am eagerly anticipating to hear back and will of course update you all soon!

DECEMBER
The majority of December was a time to celebrate for Christmas- with lots of shopping done. On the 11th I went on a festive trip to Edinburgh with some friends and we had an amazing time. Read here if you want to find out what we got up to and click here for a haul! Of course, it was also Christmas on Tuesday and as usual I was really spoilt. I hope you all had a really lovely Christmas, and year in fact, because you all deserve it:)

Of course, it was also Christmas on Tuesday and as usual I was really spoilt. I hope you all had a really lovely Christmas, and year in fact, because you all deserve it:)

That was my 2018 in a nutshell. What was your favourite thing which took place in 2018?

Until next time, 

Comments

  1. HI, I read your blog. Its really amazing. Thanks for sharing with us. Dripbay

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment