Edinburgh December 2018 | Haul

Hello everyone!

As I mentioned last Sunday, I went to Edinburgh and whilst I was there I picked up a few bits which I had my eyes on. I didn't go too crazy but I am pleased with what I bought and in today's post I will be sharing all of those lovely items.

The first stop was Harvey Nichols, a shop I never fail to visit every time I'm in Edinburgh. I picked up 3 items in here which ended up being quite pricey but I got three luxury items so it was definitely worth it.



First of all I picked up the Fenty Beauty Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter Duo in Lightning Dust/Fire Crystal. I have wanted to try Fenty Beauty ever since it was launched so I was very pleased to see Harvey Nichols stock it. I was originally planning on buying a lipstick but none screamed to me as much as this highlighter duo. Both shades are so pigmented and on the peachy side for a natural looking glow, and they look absolutely beautiful blended together.

The next item I bought was a MAC Matte Lipstick in Whirl, which is a very typical everyday shade for me. I haven't bought anything from MAC in such a long time but their lipsticks will always hold a special place in my heart. I do love my Jeffree Star liquid lipsticks but when you're in a rush there's nothing better than swiping on a lip and looking put together.

Last but not least from Harvey Nichols, I also bought something very exciting. I am a sucker for luxury makeup products and if you're looking for that then Hourglass is the brand to go for. I absolutely adore their highlighters and illuminating powders, and I wanted to add a bronzer to my collection. I have been loving the bronzed look recently and what is great about this bronzer is that it really catches the light and makes your skin appear smooth and illuminated. You do have to build this up a bit with it having light reflecting properties but once it's on it's gorgeous and their to stay.

The final item I picked up on my travels is this Grinch Christmas jumper from Primark. I couldn't believe this was just £14 and perfect for the festive season. It's so soft and comfortable to wear too.

Those are the lovely goodies I picked up on my travels to Edinburgh. What are your most recent purchases?

Shop this post: Fenty Beauty Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter Duo in Lightning Dust/Fire Crystal (£26.00) // MAC Matte Lipstick in Whirl (£17.50) // Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer in Nude Bronze Light (£45.00)

Until next time,

Comments