Edinburgh December 2018 | Christmas Market, Shopping & Wetherspoons

Hello everyone!

On Tuesday I visited Edinburgh and had a really lovely time. I wanted to share some pictures from my day out and show you some of the lovely sights you will see at Christmas time at Edinburgh.

Our train was at 8:40am so we were definitely in for a long day, but the train journey both there and back seemed to fly by.

We started off the morning by visiting Harvey Nichols which I was dying to go to and buy a few makeup bits (haul coming soon!). We then headed down to the Christmas markets which was actually really busy for a Tuesday. I didn't buy anything from the market but it was nice to have a look around.



For lunch, we went to Wetherspoons right next to the Waverly train station which was really handy as we stuck to that area throughout the day.

After lunch we hit the shops again and I thought it was only fitting that I bought a Christmas jumper from Primark. You'll have to wait for my haul to see it though:)

We then went back to Wetherspoons for some more food and drinks before we headed back home, and also took the chance to take some lovely nighttime photos. Edinburgh looks absolutely amazing on a nighttime- especially with all the Christmas lights!




By the time we got on the train home we were absolutely exhausted and, although I had a great day, I was glad to be home haha.

Have you visited Edinburgh before? I definitely recommend it at Christmas, it's such a magical place!

Until next time,

Comments