Urban Decay Naked Cherry Palette | Review & Swatches

Hello everyone!

After receiving the gorgeous Urban Decay Naked Cherry palette for Christmas I thought it was only fair that I did a whole post dedicated to it, sharing swatches and my final thoughts.

The packaging:
I own all of the previous Urban Decay Naked palettes and they are all the same rectangular shape, each containing 12 shades. This has got to be my favourite palette in terms of packaging as I love the different coloured cherries on the front which each correspond to a shade in the palette. It's a sturdy plastic which I also really like as it just makes the palette feel all that more high end. I also really like how every Urban Decay Naked palette comes with a dual ended brush. The brush in this palette is a transparent pink shade and I will definitely put it to good use. 

The shades: 
I have never really tried eye shadows that are pink like the majority of these- I just didn't know how I would make them work. I love the colour range as there are enough shades for full eye looks which is a must have with any palette. I actually used this palette for the first time on Christmas day and I loved how the shades Feelz and Devilish blend together for the perfect crease and outer corner shade. Bang Bang is a shade I do not own anything like as well so that is definitely a stand out of the palette for me. 

The formula: 
It's no surprise that these shadows are super creamy and really easy to work with. They don't take a lot of blending out and the pigmentation is on par. I definitely do not expect anything less with Urban Decay eye shadows considering I have been using them, and loving them, for years now.

The swatches: 
Of course I wanted to share swatches of all of the shades with you all so you can see just how beautiful the shades are;
 (Left to right: Feelz, Bang Bang, Caution & Hot Spot)
 (Left to right: Bing, Ambitious, Turn On & Juicy)
(Left to right: Privacy, Drunk Dial, Young Love & Devilish)

Overall thoughts: 
The Urban Decay Naked Cherry has, yet again, been an absolute hit in my books. The shades are unique and something I definitely need a lot more of in my makeup collection. This is why I absolutely love Urban Decay eye shadows.

Have you tried the Urban Decay Naked Cherry palette? What are your thoughts?

Shop this post: Urban Decay Naked Cherry Palette (£42.00)

Until next time,
Emily xo

Comments

  1. JM Gaming & Entertainment in CT - JTM Hub
    JAM GAMING 진주 출장샵 & ENTERTAINMENT in 고양 출장안마 CT. JAM 나주 출장안마 GAMING 여주 출장샵 & 전라북도 출장안마 ENTERTAINMENT in CT. JAM GAMING & ENTERTAINMENT in CT. JAM GAMING & ENTERTAINMENT in CT. JAM GAMING & ENTERTAINMENT in

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment