What I Got For My Birthday | 2019

Hello everyone!

On Friday I celebrated my Birthday which meant I got some lovely prezzies, and I wanted to share them with you all today.


For my Birthday this year I asked for a few bits and pieces but I did just mainly want money as I was planning on getting a tattoo. I am writing this post after my Birthday so I have got my tattoo now, and I am already planning on getting another very soon. If you would like to see what I got then head over to my Instagram or you can wait until my blog post which is coming soon.

On to the presents, the first item I received is the Jeffree Star Cosmetics Androgyny Palette (clearly I cannot go one post without mentioning his products haha!). I own two of his most recent palettes but this is one I have wanted for a while, it is just always out of stock whenever I have the money to buy it. I used this on my birthday as well as the days following and it has reminded me just how much I am obsessed with JSC products- if you couldn't tell already!


I think it's probably quite fitting if I also mention the other Jeffree Star Cosmetics product I got; another one of his 2018 holiday liquid lipsticks. This time I got the shade Scandal which is a pretty mauve purple shade. I don't own anything like this and it looks so pretty so I'm really excited to show it off.

I also asked for a few everyday makeup bits because the products I use are on the pricier side so they make great gifts. First of all I got my Holy Grail Kat Von D Lock It Foundation in the shade Light 45 Warm, and this is my absolute perfect shade match. I absolutely swear by this foundation as it's so high coverage and lasts at least 12 hours without the need of a touch up. To go along with the foundation I also got the Lock It concealer in Light 7 Warm which is the perfect shade for me.


To go along with those makeup base products I also received the MAC Studio Fix Powder Foundation in NC35, which is something I also did ask for. I have actually not tried this before now but I have heard many amazing things about it so I thought it was about time I tried it too. Expect this to be in a favourites post soon because so far so good!

From my friends I got some bottles of Koppaberg aka my favourite drink ever alongside some Thornton's shortbread and some croissants which I ate straight away- they were delicious!

My sister got me these gorgeous earrings from Goldsmiths as I have been loving this style recently. She also got me a wine glass which I absolutely love because if you know me then you know I love anything with glitter on it.


Last but not least, my main present was a beautiful Tiffany & Co necklace. I have had my eye on this necklace for years now but it is quite pricey and just couldn't justify buying it however I am so excited to finally have my hands on it. This gift was totally unexpected and it is just absolutely gorgeous. The chain is the perfect length and the charm is perfect too- I'm never taking it off haha.


Let me know in the comments when your Birthday is! How are you going to celebrate it?

Until next time,
Emily xo

Comments