Zoella Beauty Splash Botanics Summer 2018 Range | Review

Hello everyone!

Zoella has very recently released her Summer 2018 beauty range; Splash Botanics, and I knew that I had to pick up a few products to try out. I have tried out all of Zoe's previous beauty releases so there was no doubt in my mind that I would be trying some of her products from her latest range.

I was immediately drawn to this range solely based on the packaging- all of the products are so Summery and Instagramable! I think that the green and pink colours compliment each other very well and are definitely pieces to be displayed rather than hiding away in a cupboard.

First of all we have the Drench Me Bubble Bath Soak- just look at that packaging! This is definitely my favourite product packaging-wise, and I was obviously expecting great things after that first impression. I am pleased to say I am a big fan of this bubble bath and have used it countless times since buying it. The scent is perfect for the Summertime as it's very uplifting and fruity, and it also creates lots of lovely bubbles in the bath.

I love a good fragrance so I always look forward to trying a new body mist out, and the Zoella body mists are some of my favourites which get used on pretty much a daily basis. This has got to be my scent of the Summer, and personally I think this would be a great body mist to pop in your wash bag and take on holiday. I am no good at describing fragrances so you will have to go into your local Superdrug and give this a sniff, trust me it will be worth it:)

Finally, I picked up the So Soft lip oil because I suffer from really dry cracked lips and thought that this would be a useful product for me to try out. The lip oil has a subtle scent to it which is nice because anything too strong would probably knock you sick and discourage you from applying it to your lips. The oil itself is very light on the lips and absorbs into the lips very rapidly which means you can apply your regular lipstick soon after applying the lip oil, whilst still gaining all of the nourishing benefits.

Overall I am, once again, pleased with the products I have tried out from the latest Zoella Beauty range. I definitely want to try the rest of the range out soon because I have a feeling the other products will be just as great. I particularly have my eye on the cosmetic bag- I am an absolute sucker for a new makeup bag!

Shop this post: Drench Me Bubble Bath Soak (£6.95) // Botanic'eau Body Mist (£8.00) // So Soft Lip Oil (£5.00)

Until next time,

Comments